Wash On Wheels is a professional pressure washing company with many years experience in cleaning things no other company can. We’ve been in business since 1985 and have an A+ rating with Gold Star Awards from the Denver/Boulder BBB. We have the SBE (Small Business Enterprise) designation from RTD.
And we can be a great resource for you, too.
We’re on top of Colorado’s new pressure washing law, written after the EPA’s Clean Water Action Plan went into affect in February 2010. And we work with the appropriate inspectors. We’ve passed inspection in Aurora, Broomfield, Denver, Pueblo, and Moab, Utah. We have permits from every agency we can find.
Government Agencies we’ve worked with:
- Washed trucks for the Colorado National Guard during the 2013 floods.
- Helped the Littleton/Englewood Wastewater District write their recovery permit.
- First to receive PACE Certification from the Boulder County Health Department.
- Washed the Historic Washington Park Boat House for the Denver Parks Department.
- Worked with South Adams County Water and Sanitation to develop a cleaning procedure with water recovery for mining equipment at Atlas COPCO, an international dealer.
- Washed the walls and ceilings of the Civic Center and Market Street stations for RTD. It required water recovery and the ability to work around the buses and passengers coming and going.
- Cleaned a large hydraulic spill for the City of Lakewood when a street sweeper sprung a leak and got tracked for blocks before the driver noticed it.
- Set up truck washing with water recovery for the Broomfield Post Office – after the City of Broomfield cited their previous wash company for letting wastewater go down the storm sewer. We also washed trucks for the Aurora Post Office.
- Cleaned the inside of an underground water tank for the Parker Water & Sanitation District – requiring confined space procedures including oxygen masks.
- The only company with an oil/water separator on one of our water recovery trailers. It’s required by DIA so we can wash trucks for Frontier Airlines and buses for Wally Park.
- Cleaned a hydraulic spill on I-25 for Brannan Sand & Gravel and DOT.
- Removed graffiti from the 9th and 10th floor of a high-rise building in downtown Denver.
We clean buildings, sidewalks, parking garages, shopping centers, cars, trucks, and heavy equipment. We remove graffiti and clean grease, oil, and hydraulic spills – all with EPA water recovery when needed.
Call us at 303-937-7181 or click these links for more information:
Related pages and articles
- Denver Pressure Washing
- Denver Pressure Washing Blog
- Endorsement Letters
- Google Favorite Place
- It Takes More Than Power
- Service Area
- Six Keys To Choosing
- Truck Washing For The Colorado National Guard – Video (washonwheels.net)
- Pressure Washing Companies Still Causing Problems In Fort Collins (washonwheels.net)
- More Colorado Oil Spills Found After Devastating Flooding (huffingtonpost.com)
- RTD names free circulator bus service in Denver (denverpost.com)