But our Denver pressure washing service turned out to be the most effective way to remove the glue that held down the carpeting used to convert this warehouse into an indoor soccer field.
The owner of the soccer field was moving out and had to return the warehouse to its original condition – which meant removing the carpet and all the glue.
One thing you have to keep in mind when you’re pressure washing concrete – especially when you’re trying to remove something sticky – is how much pressure you will use. A commercial pressure washer will eat up the top surface of the concrete if you’re not careful.
Depending on what kind of gunk you’re trying to remove, you may be better off using some type of material to loosen things off. You can’t use high pressure and hot water for everything without damaging the underlying surface.
So if you have a mess you need cleaned up, call a pressure washing company with the experience to do the job right.
Related pages and articles
- Angie’s List Gets Reviews On Denver Pressure Washing Company
- Denver Pressure Washing Of Commercial Building Gutters
- Pressure Washing A Truck Mounted Drilling Rig
- Pressure Washing Heavy Equipment For The Colorado National Guard – Video
- Pressure Washing Hotel Exteriors