After washing thousands of cars, the walls of a car wash usually need more than just pressure washing to get them clean.
You might think all that sprayed water would keep things clean but it doesn’t. The dirty water from the cars gets splattered and sticks to the walls. If it’s left for a few years it can really build up.
This car wash was in Castle Rock, Colorado, a few miles south of Denver. Some locations, like this one, have hard water that makes things even worse. You get the same deposits you get around sinks and tubs in your house. If you’ve tried to remove them, you know how difficult that can be. Magnify that across an entire wall and you see how tough it can be get the inside of a car wash clean!
Some of the pressure washing was done from a ladder and some of it was done from scaffolding. Some of it required special suits. Having all the right equipment and knowing how to use it is an important part of working efficiently.
This particular car wash had two different surfaces – bare concrete block and painted concrete block. And it took two different materials to get them clean. Knowing which material to use – and how to use it – is the difference between getting it clean and getting nothing done.
If you have a special cleaning job, save yourself a lot of frustration and call a pressure washing company with the experience to do the job right – the first time.
Call us at 303-937-7181 or email us at email@example.com.
Related pages and articles
- Building Pressure Washing
- Why We Don’t Bid Power Washing Over The Phone
- Stevinson Automotive Wild Wild West Sale Opens July 25-27 With 362 Cars Washed By Wash On Wheels
- Comcast Awards Colorado Truck Washing Contract To Wash On Wheels
- Sports Authority Gears Up For Sniagrab With Parking Garage Cleaning By Wash On Wheels
- Daimer Releases Pressure Washer For Car Washes (prweb.com)
- Kleen Car Announces the All New Vapor Chief Commercial Steam Cleaner in Use at Car Washes to Aid in Detailing and Interior Cleaning (prweb.com)
- Arcadian Services Releases 3 New Car Wash Products Designed to Keep Cars Sparkling (prweb.com)