Pressure washing Denver sidewalks in the winter can be a real challenge.
But when one of our clients is having a grand opening, we do whatever it takes to get their sidewalks as clean as possible.
But the temperatures got above freezing for a few hours the day before the grand opening and we sent two trucks to get the job done in the few hours we had before everything started to freeze again.
And when we arrived, we found much of the construction cleanup debris – screws, nails, and wood chips – was frozen in the ice. We normally sweep this up before we start pressure washing but that wasn’t going to work today. So we used a shovel to chip up the ice so we could put it in buckets and carry it to the dumpster.
This isn’t the kind of work you expect when you go to do a pressure washing job but since we do a lot of construction cleanups, we were ready. Sometimes you just have to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
We recovered the wastewater, filtered it, and pumped it into the sanitary sewer so it didn’t run into the rivers.
We got the sidewalks and parking lot clean in time for Dunkin’ Donuts to give out hundreds of free donuts for their grand opening.
If you have an important pressure washing job you need done right, you can count on our company to take care of it for you.
Related pages and articles
- Pressure Washing Denver Sidewalks
- Water Recovery
- Construction Pressure Washing
- Wash On Wheels Supplies Pressure Washing Service for $30 Million Improvement Project at Sports Authority Field
- Pressure Washing With Water Recovery At A Construction Site
- Dunkin Donuts DunkCreation : BLT Croissant (angiecabasag.wordpress.com)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Partners With Top Chef For First Google+ Hangout (socialnewsdaily.com)
- Dunkin’ Donuts tries new concepts as it expands (execdaily.wordpress.com)