A property management company we do a lot of work for needed pressure washing to clean some breezeways.
It was a large apartment complex with many three-story buildings. A lot of suburban complexes are designed like this since anything over three stories requires elevators in each building – which raises the price considerably.
The breezeways between the apartments, including the stairwells, walls, and ceilings can get pretty dirty over time. They’re outside and exposed to the weather. But since they’re covered, they don’t get rinsed by the rain.
The cobwebs can buildup, especially where the gnats, millers, and other bugs are attracted to the lights. Not to mention the stains from people dropping food, or oil stains tracked in from the parking garage.
You have to know how to deal with the lights and fire alarms or you can cause quite a commotion. And around some apartments, you need to deal with windows and doors that don’t seal very well. You have to control the water flow so it doesn’t go places it shouldn’t.
So every year or two, depending on the location, we send a pressure washing crew to rinse the walls, ceilings, and floors. If it’s a really large complex, we can send more than one crew to get the job done faster.
Pressure washing at apartment complexes is best done from 9am to 4pm when most of the tenants are gone to work. You can’t start too early before people are up and moving. And if you can be gone before they get home in the evening, it saves a lot of hassles.
We recognize that anything we can do to make the job easier on the tenants will make it smoother for the property managers, too. If they get a lot of complaints, you can bet they’ll find another company the next time.
Call a company you can count on to do the job right. Call us at 303-937-7181 or email us at email@example.com.
[trafficplayer_skin padding: 16px 0 0 61px; margin: 0 auto; width: 569px; height: 417px; background: url(http://www.washonwheels.net/wp-content/uploads/skin16_500x350.png) no-repeat top left; text-align: left;][trafficplayer_youtube_video width=”500″ height=”350″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/XIrEGHKZgLA?modestbranding=0&showinfo=0&autohide=0&controls=1&rel=0&enablejsapi=1&version=3″ ][/trafficplayer_youtube_video][/trafficplayer_skin]
Related pages and articles
- Building Pressure Washing
- Denver Pressure Washing Service
- Parking Garage Cleaning And Pressure Washing
- EPA Water Recovery – How Property Managers Can Avoid Costly Fines
- Pressure Washing With Water Recovery – School Parking Lot
- Pressure Washing A Three-Story Apartment Building
- Wash On Wheels Informs Property Managers that Water Restrictions Caused by Colorado’s Drought Prohibit Pressure Washing in Fort Collins
- Parking Garage Cleaning For A Condo Association
- Graffiti Removal At A Littleton School – Video
- How Our Pressure Washing Experience Saved The Broadmoor’s Colored Sidewalks
- Pressure Washing An Airplane Hangar – Video
- Pressure Washing Hotel Exteriors
- Pressure Washing A Street Median
- Awning Cleaning With Pressure Washing In Downtown Denver
- Pressure Washing Equipment at Sports Authority Field – Video
- Faulty wiring causes West Seattle apartment fire (king5.com)
- Fire crews battle blaze at apartment complex on Appleton Avenue (fox6now.com)
- Apartment complex planned for Wilderness Hills area (journalstar.com)
- Apartment complex fines parents for children playing outside (kvue.com)
- Apartment Living: 10 Things You Should Do Before Signing a Lease – Rent.com | The Shared Wall (rent.com)